To provide a Christian – based recovery care and restoration to men in need.
Residents looking for help and assistance include drug addicts & alcoholics, the aged & the frail, the sick (HIV/AIDS, T.B), psychiatrics, and the homeless & destitute.
We accommodate approximately 450 men at any given time, in the various sections
- OLD AGE HOME – FRAIL CARE
- VOLUNTARY WORKERS HOME
- S.A. GOVERNMENT
- DESTITUTE (STREETS)
- FAMILY SHELTERS
- SAPS HOSPITALS
SERVICES & OPPORTUNITIES OFFERED:
- Bible School – 3 years
- Assist young men with a platform to acquire skills to enter the labour / entrepreneur market.
- Assist through Restoration and rehabilitation, men with addictions so that they can become responsible citizens, fathers & husbands, and community volunteers etc.
- Extend hospice care to the needy.
- Provide a home for psychiatrics who have no support base of their own.
- Provide relief support (food & clothing parcels) to schools, crèches & families with limited or no income, within the community.
- Establishing cell and prayers groups.
- Providing volunteer workers to schools (Maintenance).
- Establishing Outreach Programs and awareness campaigns relating to substance abuse within the community (Schools & Churches).
- Provide volunteer workers to assist in households of the needy within the community.
- Assist with ID and social grant applications.
- Provide a home for the aged, with limited or no income.
- Making Disciples as far as the Great Commission.
- Re-uniting substance abusers with their families
Would you like to start a partnership with us?
If you would like to donate some other way or offer gifts in-kind, please contact us.